Accounting Software Selection & Implementation
Are you or one of your staff seeking to learn QuickBooks or Sage 50? ent® Chartered Professional Accountants understands the importance of having an accounting system that is set up and operating correctly and efficiently. Our services cover the whole spectrum of computer users, from novices to experts. Our team will help you decide what accounting package is best for your business. We will install the programs, train you to use them and provide ongoing support. We will be available to assist you whenever questions come up.
QuickBooks and Sage 50 both contain similar Financial Statement Modules. ent® Chartered Professional Accountants will help you use the modules that make the most sense as management tools for your business.
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Job costing
Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
Starting a business is a very exciting venture. There are, however, many things to do and think about beyond the type of business to start. ent® Chartered Professional Accountants can walk you through all aspects of starting your own business from deciding whether to incorporate or operate as a proprietorship through to obtaining financing. Below is a list of some of the tasks and considerations of starting your own business:
- Decide whether to incorporate, operate as a proprietorship, or partnership
- Prepare a business plan
- Determine how much financing will be needed
- Obtain financing
- Find a lawyer
- Set up a Canada Revenue Agency business number
- Open GST and payroll accounts with CRA
- Set up bookkeeping and payroll
- Obtain appropriate insurance coverage
- Obtain a business license
- Decide whether to take a salary or dividends
ent® Chartered Professional Accountants will help you perform all of the necessary tasks of starting a business so you focus on growing your business.
As you start or expand your business, you will need financing to reach your business goals. The right kind of financing at the right time can be critical to your success. ent® Chartered Professional Accountants/Burton has the experience to provide sound advice and support for you in determining your financing needs and finding sources of funding, whether for managing day-to-day operations or for expansion. Our team can help you with:
- Determining funding requirements through cash flow analysis and projections
- Identifying the most appropriate lenders and/or investors
- Developing your business plan and budget
- Preparing for presentations to lenders or investors
- Analysis of financing options and support for financing negotiations to help you obtain the most favourable arrangement possible