There have been many changes in the past few years with accounting and bookkeeping software. Cloud-based bookkeeping users have access to their data from any computer. Real-time access to data enables better business management. Clients like it for many reasons:
- Scan and email documents
- Collect monies through Electronic Funds Transfer - EFT or deposit cheques via your phone
- Pay suppliers through EFT
- Pay Salaries by Direct Deposit
- Safeguard all your files in the cloud
- 24-7 access to all your data
- Electronically generated financial statements
Although we have a local address, we provide virtual services and can support clients across the country as well as overseas.
- it makes information accessible from virtually any location and any device
- it provides automatic backup for valuable data
- it allows easy access to information for members of a team
- it supports workplace flexibility
- it is cost-effective
Technology is changing the way we support you in your businesses. With the rising acceptance of cloud-based accounting, we can assist business owners like yourself with more meaningful conversations about strategy, growth, and profitability, in real-time, as opposed to retrospective conversations.